The CO v.2 is CAD designed from the ground up. We use precision formed CNC tooling built from aluminum molds.
The Clandestine Operator Version 2 (CO v.2) was designed to be worn outside the waistband (OWB) for both tactical and concealment applications. Its slim cut uses less real estate on the belt and makes for a very lightweight carry. The CO v.2 is available with injection molded belt loops in 1.5″, 1.75″, or pancake wings. By simply moving the belt loops or pancake wings up or down, the Clandestine Operator’s rivet hole pattern allows the user to create a zero, forward, or rearward cant, depending on concealment needs. Check out the Clandestine Night Operator Version 2 (CNO v.2) if you are carrying a pistol-mounted light on your weapon system.
– 0.093″ Kydex Construction for maximum durability
– All CO v.2 accommodate red dot sights and “Suppressor Sights” or “Tall Sights”
– Open muzzle design accommodates threaded barrels and compensators
– Low cost flat rate shipping
– A Lifetime Warranty on your holster (Heat Damage Excluded)
– Made in the USA
CO v.2 holsters are a quick ship item and usually ship within 3-5 business days.
Glock 19/19x/45/23/32/17/22/31/34/35, Glock 26/27/33, H&K VP9, Sigarms P320/c
1.5" Belt Loops, 1.75" Belt Loops
MultiCam, MultiCam Black, None
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.